Hello friends, nowadays everything has become online in the age of internet, so I thought that I should make a post on google drive also because nowadays Google is the only one in the world of internet and Google drive is also a service of Google about which very little is available. People would know that’s why I have made this post in which what is Google Drive and other information will also be available, so this post should be complete.
Talking about Google Drive, Google is the largest Internet search engine in the world, in which one day I do not know what many people search, then the idea came in my mind that what is Google Drive, people should be told about it.
What is Google Drive :-
Google drive is a service. Which was created by Google on 24 April 2012. You can upload your photos, videos, files etc. to Google Drive and it is absolutely safe, you can download the uploaded photos, videos, files, whatever you have uploaded, even if it is deleted from your mobile. Ho . For this, you have to remember the Google email id with which you have uploaded photos, videos, files, now let’s talk about login, then it is very easy, follow those tips whatever I will tell below.
- First of all, you have to go to the Google Drive app of your mobile, if you do not have it in your mobile then you can download it from Play Store.
- Now you have to login by entering your gmail id.
- What is Gmail? How to Create Gmail account
- Now you will be login to Google Drive app, now you will see the icon of (+) plus on the bottom side, click on it.
- After clicking click on upload.
- Now you have to choose the file which you want to upload to Google Drive.
- After selecting the image, you have to click on that image, now you will see the above option and click on it.
- Now your image, file, whatever it is, it will start uploading.
How to view uploaded file offline in Google Drive :-
- You have to go to Google Drive app first.
- Now you will see three lines above, click on it.
- After clicking on the three line, you will see the offline option, click on it.
- Now you can also view uploaded photos or files on Google Drive offline.
How to delete uploaded files, photos, videos on Google Drive :-
- First of all, you have to open Google Drive in your mobile.
- After that you will see three dots on the side of any file or photo.
- After clicking on the three dot, you have to slide down, now you will see the delete option, you can delete it by clicking on it.
So friends, how did you like today’s post, you all tell me by commenting and for more information go to the home page of our website.