Hello friends, in today’s post you have written a post about Google photos kya hai, Google photos login, Google Photos Sign In, so today’s post is going to be very good.
Nowadays, in the age of internet, many people use Google photos, but many people do not even know about it, so read today’s post well.
Google photos what
Google Photo is an online service. Which was created by Google in May 2015. In which we can keep photos, videos, files and can also share them. Whatever photo or video we store in it, it keeps it safe. If the photo you have uploaded in your mobile in Google Photos remains the same even after it is deleted in the mobile, you can download it again. This app from Google acts as a backup in a way.
Google Photos Login
- First of all you have to open Google photos app on your mobile.
- If you don’t have it in your phone then you can download it from play store.
- Now if you open this app, then it will ask for parmision from you, then you have to allow it.
- After allowing, you have to select from your email id.
- After selecting you have to click on turn on backup.
- Now your mobile’s photos, videos will be saved automatically.
- After this, select the quality in which you want to upload your image. click on confirm
- Now the option of next will appear in front of you, click on it.
Friends, after reading this post of Google Photos today, we just want to tell you that. You can search any of your related topics in the search box of our website. Or you can reach according to category. Apart from this, we are going to add different articles for you from time to time so that you do not take time to reach them.
We consider your time very valuable, so we always encourage our website to load fast. And use new technology. You can quickly access and read the related posts given in the Google Photos post.
Apart from the posts of Google Photos topic, you should visit the main page so that you can get important and new information. If you want, share our website with your friends and elsewhere. You took your precious time and read this.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. We hope that you have found this information about Google Photos useful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.
have a nice day!